Public Speaking 1hr-Class
$50 – Try first class for free
Become a stellar presenter, influencer and leader in a weekly one-hour class
Classes are held every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:00 pm-7:00 pm and every Tuesday at 8:30 am-9:30 am (pick your date and sign up below)
406 Brannan St, San Francisco, Ca (next to Oracle Park)
Topic for 10/21 – 10/23:
Influence More Effectively By Building Your Storytelling Confidence
Are you someone that avoids telling stories at work? Or don’t know how to incorporate them into your points? Come practice a framework this week to build your “storytelling muscle”.
Limited Seating: 12 Max
Become the best speaker, presenter, and communicator in your organization.
- Think faster on your feet and never be thrown off
- Loosen up and become more natural
- Be clear and precise when articulating your thoughts
What To Expect:
- Learn a powerful technique or framework
- Apply it immediately in front of other students
- Get feedback in a safe and supportive environment
>> Your first class is complimentary – Just RSVP for free above
>> If you are a returning attendee, please add the class to your cart and checkout.
We look forward to seeing you in the class.
** Please add the class to your calendar after you RSVP due to limited seating. We are counting on you to show up!