Magnetic Blueprint Boot Camp
Get The Blueprint For Creating Stellar Presentations
Take Your Presentations To Next Level of Clarity, Focus, and Engagement
Stand out as a leader in your field and rely less on your PowerPoints by building your presentations using a proven structure.
Click here to request a additional information on public speaking boot camps or trainings at your organization.
After you take this training, you will be able to
- Capture the attention of your listeners right from the start
- Keep them engaged as you lead them through your points
- Send them home with a clear and concise message
During the training
Workshop your next presentation during training and apply what you learn immediately. Then go back with a flexible presentation building system to apply to all your future presentations.
Get The Bit-Template
The template helps you break your presentations into smaller, more manageable pieces that are easy for you to remember. You work on each of your bits independently; then stack them together to create a complete presentation.
Nine powerful takeaways from this full-day training
- Create compelling presentations with consistency using a proven 7-step system
- Laser focus your thoughts and your presentation with the Triangle Approach
- Organize your thoughts and ideas following a time-tested framework that makes you less reliant on your notes
- Capture your audience’s attention from the beginning by appealing to all learning styles
- Make your presentations more valuable to listeners using left- and right-brain information modality
- Make presentations less intimidating by learning to break your presentation into smaller pieces
- Turn your points and ideas into attention magnets by applying the “Thought Gravity Process.”
- Inspire your audience to action by using a four-step conclusion formula
- Use a simple template called the “Bit Matrix” and notice your presentation emerge before your eyes, ready to be used.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 415.690.8468 and ask to speak with Peter.
Training is at one of our Bay Area offices. Each training is different see your logistics email
San Francisco @ 406 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch
12 seats only. Class size is limited to give you maximum attention and practice time.