Terms and Conditions
This site is operated by MAGNETICSPEAKING INC. You may contact us at email@example.com.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Magneticspeaking is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. Disclaimer: Magneticspeaking makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site or trainings. Further, Magneticspeaking does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Magneticspeaking does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Magneticspeaking which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site.
This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.Magneticspeaking.Com.Com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Magneticspeaking assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is Magneticspeaking responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive.
Magneticspeaking does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. Magneticspeaking shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site or from attending any of our training or engaging with any of services or products. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Magneticspeaking or its representative has been advised of potential liability.
*** Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site or what you paid for our training and services.
4. Class Action Waiver: By using the Magneticspeaking website or by enrolling in our training or services you waive any rights to class action proceeding or counterclaim.
5. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation “public speaking tips” email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Magneticspeaking, and no purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us at support@magneticspeaking.Com for personal attention. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Magneticspeaking or www.magneticspeaking.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us if you have any questions at:
You may also send a letter to:
406 Brannan Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
6. Notice About Testimonials: Testimonials are true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Magneticspeaking products, and are submitted to Magneticspeaking voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Magneticspeaking you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Magneticspeaking, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Magneticspeaking product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!
7. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund. (electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after the date of purchase.) Products must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip. We highly recommend you return the product using a tracking number. All transactions are conducted in united states dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made
Refund Policy: No cash refunds after 30 days from the purchase date. Your balance will be in the form of credits until used. Credits expire after one year from the date of purchase.
8. Cancellation and Transfer Policy (applies to individual purchase only does not apply to corporate group training purchase, for group purchase policy request an addendum from Magneticspeaking):
All registrant may transfer once without a transfer fee if done within at least 5 business days before the original registered date otherwise it is not accepted because of the small number of attendees in each training and the difficulty of putting another person in your place on such a short notice. Any additional transfers will be subject to a $75 fee if done at least 5 business days from the training date.
Cancelations or reschedule requests with less than 5 business days notice are liable for full fee and credit because a seat was reserved away from someone else that could fill it and it’s hard to fill it on short notice. You may send a substitute in your place; please inform us at least 1 day before training.
A 5% service fee is attached to any request to change payment from one credit card to another.
In fairness to all attendees, no shows to the scheduled sessions are liable for the entire fee. Magneticspeaking reserves the right to cancel any of its programs
9. Promotional Value Expiration: promotional value expires 12 months after purchase.
**Note** A valid credit card is required for program registration. The credit card will be charged on the day of purchase.
10. Harassment and Discrimination. Magnetic Speaking “MS” is committed to creating a work environment in which employees, contractors, interns, customers, and volunteers are treated with dignity and respect, and behave in a professional manner. MS does not tolerate and prohibits all forms of harassment and discrimination, sexual or otherwise, including, without limitation, harassment and discrimination on the basis of age (40 and over), gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status (including whether or not an employee is transitioning or has transitioned), sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), mental and physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), military and veteran status, national origin and ancestry (includes language-use restrictions and protected use of driver’s licenses granted under Vehicle Code sec. 12081.9), race (including traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hairstyles) and color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), sex stereotype and sexual orientation, protected medical leaves, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. MS complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination or harassment. Discrimination or harassment, overt or subtle, is a disrespectful form of misconduct that is insulting to others and undermines the integrity of the employment relationship. MS will not tolerate harassment or discrimination in any form. Anyone, including supervisors, managers, coworkers, and third parties, found to be engaging in discrimination, harassment, or bullying will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or termination of a contract worker engagement. To the extent, MS becomes aware that a client, vendor, contractor, intern, volunteer, or another person with whom MS does a business engage in harassment or discrimination, it will make every effort to take appropriate corrective steps.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions please direct them to:
You may also send a letter to:
406 Brannan Street,
San francisco, CA 94107