Master your ability to think on your feet
- Expand your comfort zone and stretch your capacity to speak intelligently in uncertain, unplanned situations at work.
- Share your ideas and thoughts more often in your organization and express yourself in a clear, concise and professional way.
- Handle Interruption, challenges, and questions with grace
- Feel proud of how you handle yourself in unexpected situations
Ten powerful training takeaways in this highly interactive boot camp
- Organize your thoughts quickly and express them succinctly using the frameworks method
- Become more expressive, relaxed and less robotic by doing improvisational exercises throughout the day
- Handle Q&A with ease and charisma using the Frame Control
- Unleash your sense of humor and engage your audience using Improvisational riffing techniques
- Handle interruptions gracefully and always demonstrate a professional approach using the call out and blend technique
- Tactfully speak, interrupt and voice your ideas as the professional you are
- Improvise well when presenting in a team and group setting
- Keep your audience engaged and involved using impromptu pro strategies.
If you have any questions, please call us at 415.738.7707 and ask to speak with Peter.
Get this bootcamp for your whole team at your organization
Trainings are customized based on your organizational needs.
– 1 hour – 1 full day (can be combined with other boot camps)
– Groups of 5 to 20 professionals
To request a additional information on public speaking boot camps or trainings at your organization, please fill in the form below.
Training is at one of our Bay Area offices. Each training is different see your logistics email
San Francisco @ 406 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch
12 seats only. Class size is limited to give you maximum attention and practice time.