Magnetic Delivery Boot Camp
Captivate Your Audience Every Time You Speak
Master your delivery skills and ramp-up your confidence.
Surprise your colleagues the next time you present with your newfound speaking skills and confidence.
Limited Seating Training to maximize your learning experience. Seats go fast.
Click here to request a additional information on public speaking boot camps or trainings at your organization.
After you take this training, you will be able to put everything to use immediately
Present like a pro by applying a simple and proven 6-step process every time you speak. All the skills you learn throughout the day fit on this easy-to-follow chart that you can use immediately.
Experience fast improvements
Get hands-on, interactive and fun training that use a proprietary accelerated learning method to gain faster results. Acting exercises, neuroscience-based learning, and video feedback are used to teach you lots of practical speaking techniques in a short period.
9 Key Takeaways from this full-day training
- Think on your feet with clarity and coherence
- Know what to do with your hands and move them to captivate your audience
- Modulate your voice to keep your listeners interested
- Connect with your audience with proper eye contact to keep their attention
- Move on stage with a purpose to make your points and use the space effectively
- Learn to control your speaking anxiety and build your comfort level
- Engage your audience with 16 proven and tested techniques
- Refresh on the fundamentals and go beyond
- Get everything you learn in an organized system that you can apply immediately
If you have any questions, please call us at 415.738.7707 and ask to speak with Peter.
Training is at one of our Bay Area offices. Each training is different see your logistics email
San Francisco @ 406 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107
9:00am-5:00pm with one hour for lunch.
12 Seats only
Reference Book, your copy of the 6-step speaking process, and a flash disk with your speaking videos and your feedback from the instructor on it.